WebMO - Computational chemistry on the WWW
Recent news

WebMO 17.0 is now available for free download!

WebMO 17.0 Pro and Enterprise have a variety of additional features and is available for purchase.

The WebMO app is now available for iOS and Android.

August 17, 2019

Setup Script Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

WebMO Support Forum » WebMO Installation » Running the WebMO Setup Script » Setup Script « Previous Next »

Anonymous

Posted on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 - 10:22 am:   

I think I am unsuccessfully extracting the files. I right click and try to extract them, but the script opens up as text. There is no "extract all..." option when I right click.
JR Schmidt
Username: Schmidt

Post Number: 99
Posted on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 - 11:11 am:   

You first need to extract the WebMO zip/tar file. You can do this a variety of ways, including using WinZIP. Once you have done this you should see a WebMO.install folder. Open this folder and double click setup.pl. Note that you must have Perl and the Apache webserver installed prior to doing this. See the WebMO installation instructions.
Anonymous

Posted on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 10:10 pm:   

if double click on setup.pl, it will tell me previous installation detected run upgrade, if I run upgrade, I will still not be able login to webmo.
JR Schmidt
Username: Schmidt

Post Number: 582
Posted on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 10:14 pm:   

Please clarify. Why can you not login to WebMO?

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration