WebMO - Computational chemistry on the WWW
Recent news

WebMO 6.1 is now available for free download!

WebMO 6.1 Pro has a variety of additional features and is available for purchase.

WebMO supports Windows, Mac, and Unix web browsers.

August 23, 2019

Choose Comp. Engine doesn't let me ch... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

WebMO Support Forum » WebMO Installation » Other » Choose Comp. Engine doesn't let me choose « Previous Next »

Anonymous
Posted on Monday, June 11, 2001 - 6:34 am:   

Hi!

I can't choose a server for any computation... I have the Mopac and Gaussian radiobutton options, but I don't have a combobox to choose a server as in the working demo with pople...

Has anyone got any idea about this?

Thanks in advance,

--
Alexander Stirzel, University of Ulm
http://www.uni-ulm.de/~s_astirz
E-Mail: alexander.stirzel@informatik.uni-ulm.de
William Polik (Polik)
Posted on Monday, June 11, 2001 - 6:09 pm:   

Please login as admin to your installation of webMO, click on Version Manager, and check what version of WebMO you are running. The drop-down box is new to WebMO version 3.0, and it will not appear if you are running an earlier version.

The freeware version of WebMO supports only a single computational server, which is the same server as the web server. Hence, the dropdown will display only a single entry.

WebMO Pro supports multiple remote servers. Thus, the drop down box could contain a list of servers (including "first available"), and you could choose which server you would want your job to run on.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration