WebMO - Computational chemistry on the WWW
Recent news

WebMO 17.0 is now available for free download!

WebMO 17.0 Pro and Enterprise have a variety of additional features and is available for purchase.

The WebMO app is now available for iOS and Android.

August 17, 2019

Apache2.4.6/cgi config Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

WebMO Support Forum » WebMO Installation » Initial Configuration of WebMO » Apache2.4.6/cgi config « Previous Next »

Jim Dugan
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 11:15 am:   

I have the httpd.conf and userdir.conf configured as per the apache config page. It does seem the apache config seems to geared towards older versions.
I believe I have everything configured as listed however I still get the CGI scripts as text when I access them from a browser.
I have an install using OEL 7.2 and CENTOS7.3 just a race to see which on I can get working first.
I realize there is something wrong in the apache conf, but please dont point me to the setup page, I can practically recite it to you I have been over it so many times, whatever is wrong, is not there or I have missed it.
JR Schmidt
Username: Schmidt

Post Number: 551
Posted on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 10:14 am:   

Jim,

The Apache configuration page (https://www.webmo.net/support/apache.html) was just tweaked to be more specific for CentOS 7. In particular, the ONLY changes that are needed are in userdir.conf. If you make sure to restart Apache, you should be set.

If you still have issues, please email support@webmo.net with:

1) Your WebMO diagnostic information (run diagnose.pl) and
2) Your Apache config files.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration