WebMO - Computational chemistry on the WWW
Recent news

WebMO 18.1 is now available for free download!

WebMO 18.1 Pro and Enterprise have a variety of additional features and is available for purchase.

The WebMO app is now available for iOS and Android.

Signup for WebMO workshops this summer 2018

December 12, 2019

Installation Directory of Perl Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

WebMO Support Forum » WebMO Installation » Running the WebMO Setup Script » Installation Directory of Perl « Previous Next »

M. Yusuf ErkuĊŸ
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 8:49 pm:   

The setup.pl does not run because there is no Perl.exe in c:/perl/bin/ , but there is in c:/perl64/bin/ . How do I make the setup recognize that? I tried changing the name of the folder to Perl. It installed just fine but when I try to go to the site http://localhost/cgi-bin/webmo/login.cgi the website doesn't come up at all.
JR Schmidt
Username: Schmidt

Post Number: 627
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2018 - 9:46 am:   

This likely implies that you have (or had) a 32-bit version of Perl installed at one point. WebMO looks in the registry to find the ActiveState Perl installation.

Please make sure the old 32-bit perl is successfully and completely uninstalled.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration