WebMO - Computational chemistry on the WWW
Recent news

WebMO 6.1 is now available for free download!

WebMO 6.1 Pro has a variety of additional features and is available for purchase.

WebMO supports Windows, Mac, and Unix web browsers.

August 24, 2019

Multi job template output Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

WebMO Support Forum » Running WebMO Jobs » View Results » Multi job template output « Previous Next »

Jonathan Smith
Posted on Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 4:27 pm:   

I have created a multi-job template that works nicely but the output I recieve in the summary window only corresponds to the first job. Is there a way to alter this?
schmidt
Posted on Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 5:00 pm:   

The parsing routines that I have in place generally work by searching for the LAST occurance of each property in an output file. For example, the last dipole moment after a geometry optimization, etc.

This makes sense for most cases, but if you are doing a compound job where you are comparing basis set effects, etc, you would want ALL the energies, not just the final energy.

Unfortunately, there is no trivial way to enable this besides doing a little editing of the parsing script (parse_gaussian.cgi, etc.) While the modifications would be easy, they would ALWAYS be in place. Thus, when you do a geometry optimization, you would get the energy from every step along the way! This is why it is not the default behavior.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration