WebMO - Computational chemistry on the WWW
Recent news

WebMO 6.1 is now available for free download!

WebMO 6.1 Pro has a variety of additional features and is available for purchase.

WebMO supports Windows, Mac, and Unix web browsers.

December 12, 2019

Modify Default Job Options Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

WebMO Support Forum » Running WebMO Jobs » Job Options » Modify Default Job Options « Previous Next »

Jerry Godbout
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2005 - 5:18 pm:   

Is there way to modify the default job options? Specifically, I'd like to change the NSTEP parameter in GAMESS and supply the XYZ keyword in MOPAC 7. It's more of an issue for GAMESS, since the additional keyword function in WebMO only modifies the $CONTROL card, which is not where the NSTEP parameter belongs.

I'm not averse to tinkering with WebMO a bit, but I'd rather not mess with the GAMESS/MOPAC code itself. Thanks!

Jerry Godbout
schmidt
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2005 - 7:37 pm:   

You can trivially make these changes by editing the WebMO job template files. These files (mopac.tmpl and gamess.tmpl) are located in the webmo_cgi/interfaces directory. The format of these files is rather self explanitory, but details can be found in the administrative help pages.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration