WebMO - Computational chemistry on the WWW
Recent news

WebMO 6.1 is now available for free download!

WebMO 6.1 Pro has a variety of additional features and is available for purchase.

WebMO supports Windows, Mac, and Unix web browsers.

August 24, 2019

Kill Running Job Loses Old Job Links Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

WebMO Support Forum » Running WebMO Jobs » Job Manager » Kill Running Job Loses Old Job Links « Previous Next »

Chuck KIrkpatrick
Posted on Thursday, March 02, 2006 - 6:18 am:   

When I kill a running job using the Job Manager I get an empty Job Manager screen. All of the links to past complete and failed jobs are missing. I looked on the server and the directories and files are still present, but Job Manager is not listing them on the page. If I start a new job it puts the output directory on the server into the same directory as the old jobs (as it should), but the only jobs listed on the Job Manager page are those run since the kill. Any ideas on how to get Job Manager to list all of the old jobs?

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration