WebMO - Computational chemistry on the WWW
Recent news

WebMO 7.0 is now available for free download!

WebMO 7.0 Pro has a variety of additional features and is available for purchase.

WebMO supports Windows, Mac, and Unix web browsers.

August 23, 2019

Job Queue Question Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

WebMO Support Forum » Running WebMO Jobs » Job Manager » Job Queue Question « Previous Next »

Chris
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 - 1:47 pm:   

Hello,
I'm using WebMO 6 to run Gaussian03. Both have been installed and wokring fine for several months. Today I had a geometry optimization running, then submitted another job and killed the optimization. The queued job didn't start, so I deleted it and started a new job. That job now says that it is 2/2 in the queue, and it also isn't starting.

Thanks
JR Schmidt
Username: Schmidt

Post Number: 17
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 - 2:15 pm:   

I'm not sure of the underlying problem (I haven't seen it before), but the following should resolve the issues you are experiencing:

Go to the WebMO 'user' directory on your server, and check if a file named 'daemon' exists. If so, delete the file. When you submit a job, all the jobs in the queue should begin to execute correctly.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration