WebMO - Computational chemistry on the WWW
Recent news

WebMO 8.0 is now available for free download!

WebMO 8.0 Pro and Enterprise have a variety of additional features and is available for purchase.

WebMO can now be installed on Windows, Mac, and Unix servers!

December 12, 2019

HOMO & LUMO: Property Map to Isosurfa... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

WebMO Support Forum » Running WebMO Jobs » View Molecular Orbitals » HOMO & LUMO: Property Map to Isosurface « Previous Next »

Steven Houle
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 3:29 pm:   

I'm doing research for my professor at the University of Houston, and I'm using WebMO Pro version 6.1.013p with MOViewer 6.0 to view the Molecular Orbitals calculated for the molecule I'm simulating.
Whenever I try to view the HOMO and LUMO frontier orbitals for the molecule, they always show up on the viewer as nothing more than property maps on the electron density isosurface.
What do I have to do to get them to show up on the Viewer as their own isosurfaces instead of maps on the electron density isosurface?
JR Schmidt
Username: Schmidt

Post Number: 42
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 3:51 pm:   

Unfortunately there is not currently a way to accomplish this. Depending on what version of MOViewer you are using, it may be possible to take a slice through the isosurface and see contours of the frontier density, but there is currently no way to plot isosurfaces of that property.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration