WebMO - Computational chemistry on the WWW
Recent news

WebMO 10.0 is now available for free download!

WebMO 10.0 Pro and Enterprise have a variety of additional features and is available for purchase.

WebMO can now be installed on Windows, Mac, and Unix servers!

August 24, 2019

MOPAC Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

WebMO Support Forum » Running WebMO Jobs » View Results » MOPAC « Previous Next »

jay
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 12:01 pm:   

WebMO jobs using MOPAC2007 had been failing suddenly. The output files of those jobs reported the mopac license had expired. After obtaining a new mopac binary and license key, we find the WebMO mopac jobs still fail even though we can run them from the command line just fine. Any ideas?
Gary Washington
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 10:24 am:   

I have webmo 9.1.002e pro and I find that if I build and optimize the transition state of HCN using mopac2009 with precise the subsequent vibrational freq calculations always reports the gradient is too large. If I do the same run outside of webmo then all is fine. This result seems to suggest that the parsing may be at fault. Do you have any suggestions?

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration