WebMO - Computational chemistry on the WWW
Recent news

WebMO 9.1 is now available for free download!

WebMO 9.1 Pro and Enterprise have a variety of additional features and is available for purchase.

Signup for the free Computational Chemistry for Chemistry Educators workshop, which uses WebMO.

August 23, 2019

Gaussian Geom Optimization Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

WebMO Support Forum » Running WebMO Jobs » Other » Gaussian Geom Optimization « Previous Next »

Alton Hare
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, July 06, 2009 - 9:25 am:   

This is kind of a quirky/bizarre problem. I am trying to run a geometry optimization on propanolamine anion at the MP2 aug-cc-pvtz level.

I leave it running for a while, then when I come back the "time" under the job manager is much too small. It seems the job has restarted from the beginning. I've restarted many times and gotten times of 10 or 15 hours, but it always seems to reset. The server running the job is not being restarted or otherwise tampered with. It's running windows xp SP3 and guassion 03.

I have no idea what could cause such behavior.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration