WebMO - Computational chemistry on the WWW
Recent news

WebMO 13.0 is now available for free download!

WebMO 13.0 Pro and Enterprise have a variety of additional features and is available for purchase.

WebMO can now build bulk, periodic (1D, 2D, 3D) materials. Periodic calculations are supported in Gaussian, PWSCF, and VASP!

August 24, 2019

MOPAC 2012 on WebMO 13.010 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

WebMO Support Forum » Running WebMO Jobs » Other » MOPAC 2012 on WebMO 13.010 « Previous Next »

Mihai Medeleanu
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 3:39 pm:   

On Windows 7 an 8 x64 I got the following error running MOPAC2012 (as well as 2009 before):
"The system cannot find the file specified."
Mopac is installed in c:\Users\Mihai\mopac, and de envoronment variabile MOPAC_LICENSE points to that folder.
JR Schmidt
Username: Schmidt

Post Number: 320
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 5:22 pm:   

You need to login as 'admin', go to the 'Interface Manager' and configure the path to MOPAC.
Mihai Medelanu
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 - 2:28 am:   

I already did that. However, I can generate the file and modify keywords (which is the main goal for me) and run it by command line.
Mihai Medeleanu
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, November 18, 2012 - 11:32 am:   

It was a problem concerning the password for MOPAC2012, and MOPAC installation not with WebMO.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration