WebMO - Computational chemistry on the WWW
Recent news

WebMO 13.1 is now available for free download!

WebMO 13.1 Pro and Enterprise have a variety of additional features and is available for purchase.

WebMO can now build bulk, periodic (1D, 2D, 3D) materials. Periodic calculations are supported in Gaussian, PWSCF, and VASP!

August 23, 2019

Getting an error when trying to view ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

WebMO Support Forum » Running WebMO Jobs » Job Manager » Getting an error when trying to view coordinate scan « Previous Next »

Dan
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, September 09, 2013 - 9:56 pm:   

Every time I try to click the magnifying glass next to "coordinate scan" I am getting an error message that says. "select MOs to plot from below." I followed all of the instructions and I'm not sure why I am getting this error. Any help would be appreciated.
JR Schmidt
Username: Schmidt

Post Number: 368
Posted on Monday, September 09, 2013 - 10:10 pm:   

Can you please select the correspond job in the job manager,click 'download', and email or post the corresponding archive. I cannot reproduce this issue.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration