WebMO - Computational chemistry on the WWW
Recent news

WebMO 17.0 is now available for free download!

WebMO 17.0 Pro and Enterprise have a variety of additional features and is available for purchase.

The WebMO app is now available for iOS and Android.

August 23, 2019

Preferences for viewing results Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

WebMO Support Forum » Running WebMO Jobs » View Results » Preferences for viewing results « Previous Next »

Alex Angerhofer
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 10:32 am:   

I am using version 17.0.008p. When I click on the preferences button the atom and bond sizes can only be adjusted with a slider. The same is true for the transparencies. Is it possible to input numbers instead? I think that this was possible in the past but I don't see that option anymore. Thanks for any helpful pointers. Best regards, Alex.
JR Schmidt
Username: Schmidt

Post Number: 524
Posted on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 10:54 am:   

In the current version this was replace with a slider. It may be possible to add display of the precise value, which would probably have the desired effect of allowing precise control. I'll look into this for the next update.
Alex Angerhofer
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 6:32 pm:   

Thanks for the quick reply. If the slider resolution is good enough that would work. Otherwise, please consider putting an option in that allows one to pick a specific value. I am trying to use the PSI4Education labs with my students and the 'atomic radius' lab asks to fixe the size of the atom using a specific value to compare with the isosurface of an electron density using specific isovals.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration