WebMO - Computational chemistry on the WWW
Recent news

WebMO 17.0 is now available for free download!

WebMO 17.0 Pro and Enterprise have a variety of additional features and is available for purchase.

The WebMO app is now available for iOS and Android.

August 23, 2019

Background Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

WebMO Support Forum » Running WebMO Jobs » Other » Background « Previous Next »

Randy Winchester
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 9:08 am:   

In the build molecule and view job windows my background is bright yellow. I suspect this is due to my system preferences (if I use another computer this is not the case). I am using a iMac, 10.11.6 - El Capitan (relatively recent). Otherwise no problems. I've searched the web and I just can't find where I change this. It is the same in all my browsers - so I suspect it is the color definition for the system!
JR Schmidt
Username: Schmidt

Post Number: 554
Posted on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 9:46 am:   

Randy,

This is interesting. We had this happen on one (and only one!) other Mac. We suspect it is due to an OpenGL driver issue.

Out of curiousity, what model Mac and video card are in this Mac. (I think you can find this in "about this mac".) I believe the problem goes away in Chrome, as well.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration