WebMO - Computational chemistry on the WWW
Recent news

WebMO 17.0 is now available for free download!

WebMO 17.0 Pro and Enterprise have a variety of additional features and is available for purchase.

The WebMO app is now available for iOS and Android.

August 24, 2019

Shared libraries Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

WebMO Support Forum » Administering WebMO » Interface Manager » Shared libraries « Previous Next »

Shiangtai
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 3:40 am:   

Hi,
When I submit a g09 job, I got the following error message,
"/opt/g09.D01//g09/g09: error while loading shared libraries: libmkl_intel_ilp64.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"
I can run the same g09 job under a tcsh shell with LD_LIBRARY_PATH set the library folder. However, I do not know how to set this variable for WebMO. I tried to add the path in gaussianmgr_admin.cgi (e.g., $LD_LIBRARY_PATH = "$GAUSS_EXEDIR:/opt/intel/lib/intel64) but it does not seem to work. I appreciate any hint to fix this problem. Thanks.
admin
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 3:49 am:   

I found a solution to this problem from another post. I should set the path in run_gaussian.cgi instead of in gaussianmgr_admin.cgi. I can now run the g09 job.
santhakumar
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, September 28, 2015 - 2:10 am:   

Dear Sir/Madam,

When I try to access computing node on our hpc, I got the following error.
/opt/softwares/ is my gaussian installation folder shared in nfs.

[11:24:43 cymsc02@HPC ~]$ ssh cn050
Last login: Mon Sep 28 10:56:16 2015 from xxxxx.xxxx.ac.in
-bash: /opt/softwares/cy/gaussian/g09/bsd/g09.profile: Permission denied

Please let me know how to resolve the above issue.
steve miller
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 9:46 am:   

I'm having a similar problem with NWchem; I can manually run a job using shell commands, but it won't run through the interface.

/opt/nwchemnew/nwchem65/Nwchem-6.5.26243/bin/LINUX64/nwchem: error while loading shared libraries: libmkl_intel_ilp64.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I could not find the "other post" referred to in the thread; what is the appropriate way to address this?
JR Schmidt
Username: Schmidt

Post Number: 495
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 10:30 am:   

If you download the newest version of WebMO, you can directly specify the LD_LIBRARY_PATH by editing the nwchem.int configuration file.
steve miller
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 9:59 am:   

I tried adding the line below to the nwchem.int file:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/path/to/first/compiler/library:/path/to/second/compiler/library:/path/to/OpenMPI/library"

I triple checked to make sure the path names (and that the paths themselves) were correct, and they are indeed the same as what they are when exporting the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable for running a job via shell commands--but it still doesn't work. Any idea what I'm missing?

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration