WebMO - Computational chemistry on the WWW
Recent news

WebMO 17.0 is now available for free download!

WebMO 17.0 Pro and Enterprise have a variety of additional features and is available for purchase.

The WebMO app is now available for iOS and Android.

August 24, 2019

ORCA Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

WebMO Support Forum » Administering WebMO » System Manager » ORCA « Previous Next »

Matt Sonntag
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 11:19 am:   

I'm trying to install ORCA for a colleague. I've installed ORCA on the server and in the interface manager stated the version (4.0.0) and directory (/usr/local/orca_4_0_0_2_linux_x86-64). What do I put in the ORCA MPI setup script box? I've tried also installing Open MPI and put in that location and also just leaving it blank or as the default (/share/apps/orca3/openmpi165/bin/mpivars.sh). When I try that I get an internal error or misconfiguration and that it is unable to process my request. Any help would be appreciated.
JR Schmidt
Username: Schmidt

Post Number: 559
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 12:26 pm:   

Matt,

What error message are you seeign. The mpivars.sh setup script is what you want.
Matt Sonntag
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 3:34 pm:   

Here is the page that I see when I hit submit. I'm not sure where the mpivars.sh setup script is located.
JR Schmidt
Username: Schmidt

Post Number: 560
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 4:01 pm:   

Can you change OTHER variables? This may be completely unrelated to orca setup, but rather indicate a misconfiguration of WebMO / bad file permissions.
Matt Sonntag
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 4:41 pm:   

Yes, I currently have Gaussian running and can edit the settings in that interface control and have been running jobs without a problem.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration