WebMO - Computational chemistry on the WWW
Recent news

WebMO 17.0 is now available for free download!

WebMO 17.0 Pro and Enterprise have a variety of additional features and is available for purchase.

The WebMO app is now available for iOS and Android.

August 19, 2019

User-Customizable Folder Creation Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

WebMO Support Forum » Bug Reports » WebMO Version 14.X » User-Customizable Folder Creation « Previous Next »

Anonymous

Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 2:15 pm:   

For some reason I'm hitting a folder creation limit on WebMO Enterprise. When I try to create a folder, the contents of the folder I last created move into the new one and the old one is deleted. What should I do about this?

ex. I have a folder called IP Complexes. When I create a new folder (either under IP Complexes or in the main directory) the contents of my most recently created folder (say IP Complexes was the last created folder), everything moves from IP Complexes into the new folder.
Brian Greenberg
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, July 04, 2014 - 2:14 pm:   

I can confirm a similar issue with Version 14.0.004e.
JR Schmidt
Username: Schmidt

Post Number: 403
Posted on Friday, July 04, 2014 - 3:19 pm:   

Please update to the most recent build of WebMO. This does not appear to be reproducible on WebMO 14.0.007. If so, please let me know ASAP.
Anonymous

Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 2:24 pm:   

I can confirm that I'm having the same problem in Version 14.0.007e. Any help fixing this would be greatly appreciated.
JR Schmidt
Username: Schmidt

Post Number: 415
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 3:30 pm:   

Here is a fix:

In the file "foldercontrol.cgi", around line 200, change the line

my (@indices) = sort keys %folderNames

to

my (@indices) = sort {$a <=> $b} keys %folderNames

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration