WebMO - Computational chemistry on the WWW
Recent news

WebMO 18.0 is now available for free download!

WebMO 18.0 Pro and Enterprise have a variety of additional features and is available for purchase.

The WebMO app is now available for iOS and Android.

Signup for WebMO workshops this summer 2018

August 24, 2019

Special characters in folder names Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

WebMO Support Forum » Bug Reports » WebMO Version 17.X » Special characters in folder names « Previous Next »

Thomas Green
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 5:37 pm:   

A user had used special characters in folder names and it seems to create an error and remove folders (with ids greater than the folder that had the error) for the profile. The error is:

Unmatched ( in regex; marked by <-- HERE in m/13.1 syn-( <-- HERE t-CH2\$\$/ at foldercontrol.cgi line 137.

I managed to get the folders to return by finding the folders in jobs.db and just creating folders with simple names in users.db. Also attempted fix using /Q and /E to quote metacharacters in the Perl regular expression, however I thought I should report it.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration