WebMO - Computational chemistry on the WWW
Recent news

WebMO 9.0 is now available for free download!

WebMO 9.0 Pro and Enterprise have a variety of additional features and is available for purchase.

WebMO can now be installed on Windows, Mac, and Unix servers!

July 17, 2019

Natural Bond Orbital Analysis Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

WebMO Support Forum » Feature Requests » Natural Bond Orbital Analysis « Previous Next »

Thomas Patko
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, February 01, 2009 - 12:19 pm:   

Is it possible to visualize some or all of the print levels of the NBO output from a GAMESS-US or PC-GAMESS/Firefly job?

For example, I have a set of geometry optimized structures on which I have run NBO analysis. In this case, it would be good to at the very least be able to compare the NBO charges rather than the Mulliken or Lowdin as my systems are charged and use diffuse functions in the basis set, in which case the Mulliken and Lowdin charges would not be terribly helpful anyway.

In particular, the export to Excel option from WebMO if it also support the NBO charges would be really good to compare a set of analogous structures/systems for their effect on the charges. Obviously NBO does a lot of other things as well but this is a rather reasonable starting point.

Any thoughts?

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration