WebMO - Computational chemistry on the WWW
Recent news

WebMO 9.1 is now available for free download!

WebMO 9.1 Pro and Enterprise have a variety of additional features and is available for purchase.

WebMO can now be installed on Windows, Mac, and Unix servers!

September 18, 2019

G09 vs G03 support Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

WebMO Support Forum » Feature Requests » G09 vs G03 support « Previous Next »

Randy Miller
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, August 30, 2009 - 10:53 pm:   

I currently have G03 interfaced to WebMO perfectly. G09 is on the way! Do you anticipate adding G09 support soon?
JR Schmidt
Username: Schmidt

Post Number: 114
Posted on Monday, August 31, 2009 - 9:53 am:   

G09 support will be on the way soon! We are currently in the process of acquiring a copy of G09 for testing and development purposes.
John Keller
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, October 10, 2009 - 9:45 pm:   

Hi JR,
I see that the G09 installation procedure is now on the WebMO website. Does that mean I can go ahead and install G09 with WebMO Pro 9.1?
Will Polik
Username: Polik

Post Number: 25
Posted on Sunday, October 11, 2009 - 12:56 am:   

G09, as well as several other recent 2009 releases, will be supported in WebMO version 10, which will be released before the end of the year.

WebMO encourages you to install the most recent release of each underlying lying computational engine. We also recommend that you preserve the flexibility to run both the latest and a previous version of each computational engine, so as to accommodate both the needs of your users and the graphical interface development cycle. The WebMO Support pages suggest how to "optionally isolate this release by ..." and thereby simultaneously support multiple versions of a computational engine on a system.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration