WebMO - Computational chemistry on the WWW
Recent news

WebMO 6.1 is now available for free download!

WebMO 6.1 Pro has a variety of additional features and is available for purchase.

WebMO supports Windows, Mac, and Unix web browsers.

July 17, 2019

Restrict access to remote servers Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

WebMO Support Forum » Feature Requests » Restrict access to remote servers « Previous Next »

Kevin Dunn
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2001 - 4:28 pm:   

I just installed my first remote server on WebMO Pro. It was easy and works like a charm.

I have 2 kinds of servers, fast and slow. I have 2 kinds of students, basic and advanced. Is there a way to give advanced students access to the fast servers and basic students access to the slow servers? That is, I don't want the fast servers queued with basic jobs.
schmidt
Posted on Saturday, September 22, 2001 - 1:15 pm:   

Unfortunately, with the current version of WebMO there is no way to restrict users on a server-by-server basis. However, this is certainly a very useful and worthwhile feature, and something that we will consider adding in a future release.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration