WebMO - Computational chemistry on the WWW
Recent news

WebMO 18.1 is now available for free download!

WebMO 18.1 Pro and Enterprise have a variety of additional features and is available for purchase.

The WebMO app is now available for iOS and Android.

Signup for WebMO workshops this summer 2018

April 25, 2019

Spectral generation from G09 D.01 anh... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

WebMO Support Forum » Feature Requests » Spectral generation from G09 D.01 anharmonic frequencies and their intensities jobs « Previous Next »

Alex Balboa
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 12:06 pm:   

I would greatly appreciate in future releases of WebMO to have the capability to parse anharmonic frequencies and their intensities (Gaussian G09 D.01 has the capability to generate anharmonic frequencies and their intensities...)
thanks,
alex
JR Schmidt
Username: Schmidt

Post Number: 363
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 12:14 pm:   

This is an excellent suggestion. I will add this to the list of future additions.
Anonymous

Posted on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 5:39 pm:   

Does WebMO have the capability to parse anharmonic frequencies and their intensities ?(Gaussian has the capability to generate anharmonic frequencies and their intensities...) I had also noticed other researchers asking the same in 2013. Not sure if this capability was added..
Thanks!
JR Schmidt
Username: Schmidt

Post Number: 611
Posted on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 5:40 pm:   

The latest release of WebMO (18) parses anharmonic frequencies and intensities, and can visualize them.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration